Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today is the First Day of the Rest of November

November 1st ...All Saints Day, Movember and NaBloPoMo...National Blog Posting Month.

I was reminded of Movember as I admired my second born's rather hairless face earlier today. Lest I become too overjoyed, he immediately reassured me, "It's November. I'm on a team and I'm regrowing it. I'll let you know when we're registered so you can sponser me."

I found out about National Blog Posting Month from a facebook friend...Thanks Bonnie. She's planning to blog each day. So I shall try to make a monumental effort to complete many of the seventy five blogs "in draft" that are currently stashed away on my blogger page. I imagine my cleanup will include sending some to the "delete" dump. After all, there are writings which are sometimes begun, then become outdated and irrelevant. I also have a few drafts which I have determined are factually inaccurate and require tweaking. And then there are those...or should I say THOSE blogs, which are all too personal and revealing and which will never see the light of day.

In case I run out of ideas and rough drafts, this site promises to provide inspiration. So hang on, and away we go.


http://www.blogher.com/blogher-topics/blogging-social-media/nablopomo

No comments:

Post a Comment