Friday, November 30, 2012

I Did It !

Today's the last day. Phew. It's been a tough go, but I managed to do a blog a day for one full month as per NaBloPoMo. During this past week, circumstances made my blogs a bit late. For one thing, I haven't figured out what happened to my ability to post pictures on here. I had some frustrations and some delays.

I learned what I already knew. Writing is not easy. Knowing that I had to write each day, I planned ahead. I often had ideas which I roughed out, adding some distant date in November for completion. I also learned that I like to work a little more slowly. I prefer quality to quantity. So that's it. I'm done.

There will still be blogs, just not every day. Having said that, I've already almost completed tomorrow's. Off to a good start in December. Now I just need to get those pictures added!
                                                           









No comments:

Post a Comment