Friday, January 17, 2014

The Olympics & My January Column

My column came out today. It's not what I began to write about. I went in a different direction based on some items of my dad's which came my way thanks to my stepmom. Since I wasn't really expressing an opinion, I'm not sure whether it will show up online. It's listed under "Something to Think About". I wrote about the Olympics in Sochi and these things, from the 1968 Mexico Olympics. They are treasures.
 My new 2014 headshot turned out ok. It looks like me, so I can't complain. Here's how the column appeared. If it shows up online in the next day or two, I'll share the link. Otherwise, I'll put a copy of what I wrote on here...unless of course you can read it from the photo.

Here's the link -

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/opinion-story/4321592-unpacking-a-gift-of-olympic-history/

No comments:

Post a Comment