Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Back Again...and You Still Haven't Received My Postcard?

Yes, I'm back. It's been awhile since I've had or have taken the time to post. There's been much happening but I'm not always certain what I want to share, what I have time to share, what is appropriate, or what is of interest. The latter is the least important to me because I write this blog for myself and not necessarily other people. I also want to avoid creating a diary of "Today, I did this. Yesterday I did that."

After having a few days of "down time" to process the last few weeks, I've decided that there are indeed some experiences so unique that they're worth sharing.

I think the reason I share info on trips is because there are details that one forgets and might need in future, or can be helpful to other travellers who venture on similar voyages. So after having spoken to a friend about whether or not I'd go through my most recent trek in blog form, I decided to start. It will all end when I lose interest or when it starts sounding like, "Then we went here.Then we went there. Then we saw...."

First stop...Iceland with Icelandair.


No comments:

Post a Comment